Monday, June 25, 2012

Red Potatoes

This is my newest favorite recipe.
It's only two ingredients.  Baby red potatoes and seasoning.  I used these ones:
 Wash potatoes and slice them into 1/4 inch slices (or quarter them if the potatoes are large.)
 Toss them into a glass or microwaveable bowl.
 Dump in a bunch of the delicious seasoning.
 Toss seasonings with your hands to coat potatoes.
 Cover with plastic wrap.
 Microwave for eight to ten minutes on high.  I like ten minutes because I like them a little more mushy than al dente.
 Serve with green salad.  That leaf lettuce is straight out of my garden with Salad Toppers crunchy seasoning and ranch dressing.  Best lunch!
Don't you LOVE potatoes?

1 comment:

Mary said...

Good for you to use your own lettuce. I'll have to try this when I pull some of our volunteer potatoes.