Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chicken and Vegetable Stir Fry

I am thinking about dinner today and I'm going to make Stir Fry. I don't add a lot to it. We love it like this:

Ingredients:
1/2 bottle of Stir Fry sauce (we like Kikkoman's Sauce, but you can use whatever sauce you'd like.)
1 Chicken Breast, cut into whatever size pieces you want, about 1/2 cubes works well)
2 cups sliced Baby Carrots
3 cups Frozen Broccoli
1/2 cup Peppers (I got a bag of frozen Bird's Eye Sliced Peppers that has every color)

Rice
Chow Mien Noodles

Instructions:
Cut cup Chicken breast (or beef if you want to) and add to large frying pan or wok (if you have it). Add in Stir Fry sauce and let chicken cook until done. Add in carrots, broccoli, and peppers. Add a little water (about 1 cup) to sauce, if needed to help cook vegetables. You can add more vegetable too if you want to (onions, baby corn, celery, pea pods, water chestnuts, etc). Let simmer until carrots are soft. Cook rice. Serve. Eat.

1 comment:

The Hardys Go To Washington DC said...

NaDell!!! I haven't tried any of these yet but I am soo excited you are doing this blog, what a great idea! I for sure will be watching this one! Have a wonderful day!
Valaney :)