Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chocolate Pudding Cookies


Chocolate Pudding Cookies
Mom tested-Kid approved! These were on one of my friends' blogs a while ago and I tried them tonight. They are SO good. Unlike most chocolate cookie recipes, it uses a pudding mix instead of baking cocoa. Because of this, the cookies don't seem as greasy or as flat as normal.

Ingredients:
1 cup margarine
1/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 small package instant chocolate pudding
1 tsp. baking soda
2 1/2 cups flour
*Additions: you can add regular chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, coconut, nuts, pretty much anything you like.

Instructions:
Mix all ingredients together and bake on greased cookie sheet at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Do not over bake, they are meant to be soft and slightly underdone when you take them out.

Sorry about the extreme close up. I was trying to be artsy and I wanted to see how my camera does with super close shots.

No comments: